Overwatch Free Download
overwatch free download final for you. If you’re into team-based games and enjoy going around shooting at stuff then you should join the millions of users who made Overwatch the Game of Year winner over a hundred times, including being IGN’s Game of the Year in 2016. This is a futuristic game, set in a war-torn world where you and your team will fight to restore the balance that was once maintained by an organization of heroes that helped restore peace. Your call will be to join a new team of such heroes to gain back the stability that made the world thrive for decades.
There are four kinds of heroes each one with a different set of skills and a specific purpose in the game. Depending on the map that you’re playing and the type of mission at hand you will have to decide in what role you would be more helpful to your team’s victory:
- Offense: As you may have already guessed, this is the kind of hero that does the damage. If you like engaging the enemy and battling until you defeat them, this is the role for you.
- Defense: You might think that this is a more passive role but not so much. Defense is vital in some game modes and you will be in charge of avoiding the opposing team from advancing.
- Tank: You will be in the vanguard, destroying the fortified positions that the opposing team’s defense heroes set up. You’re the muscle in the team.
- Support: You will be in charge of providing protection and restoring your team’s good health as you heal their wounds to keep them from dying. The survival of your team will be in your hands.
Screenshot overwatch Download
Free Download Overwatch for PC
Overwatch free download comes with different game modes that have each a specific objective, and you will have to agree with your team which is the winning strategy in every case. The game comes with a “practice” mode that will be very useful for getting to know the characters and their individual abilities. It will also introduce you to the different maps and let you develop skills that you will need when playing as part of a team.
- It has 21 different characters to choose from, each one with a specific set of skills.
- As a team-based game, you will have to collaborate with your fellow team members and rely on them when needing support.
- Actions are set on maps that you will come to know as you play. There are 12 in total.
- It’s not only about shooting around at your enemy, a well thought out strategy and the right use of everyone’s abilities are key to victory.
- There are eight different types of gameplays: arena, assault, escort, assault/escort, control, capture the flag, deathmatch and team deathmatch. Your strategy and hero’s choice should take into account which type of game you’re playing and whether your team is in the offensive or defensive role.
- You’ll be able to switch characters mid-game depending on your team’s needs.
- If there aren’t enough participants to complete the teams, you can choose to fill them with AI characters. This gives a whole new perspective to the game.
The game is available for PC, PlayStation 4 (you’ll need PlayStation Plus) and Xbox One. This is the recommended configuration for PC:
- As processors go, you should have an Intel Core i5 or an AMD Phenom II X3.
- Windows 7 or later. If you have Windows 10 make sure it’s the 64 bits version and that you have the last service pack installed.
- 30GB of available hard disk space for the installation.
- At least 6GB of available RAM.
- You should have a display with a good resolution (1024 x 728 or better) and a decent graphics card for the desired results. Either an NVIDIA GeForce or an AMD Radeon will do the trick.
- Since this is a co-op game, a broadband internet connection is a requirement.
Prices may vary depending on the retailer, but you can get the digital download of the Standard Edition directly from Blizzard’s official site for just USD 39.99. Also available, the Game of the Year Edition, that sells for USD 59.99
- It’s a fast-paced collaborative game that doesn’t rely on pure fire power to win the matches.
- It has a short tutorial and also a practice range, where you will be acquainted with the heroes and their abilities. Also, you’ll become familiar with the maps.
- It’s a beautifully designed game with killer graphics and a lot of detail.
- It’s only available for PS4 and Xbox One, users with earlier consoles will not be able to play the game. Also, you’ll need a computer with an updated configuration.
- It’s not available for Mac or Linux, so only PC users are welcome.
It’s no wonder this game has managed to get so many awards in such a short period of time. The guys at Blizzard did it again delivering a game that is beautifully crafted and full of nuances that make every playing session unique. It will take some time before you get to know every turn of the maps and exactly how to use every character to your advantage, but you will have hours of fun doing so. You’ll get badges along the way that will show everyone just how good you are and what kind of player you’ve become.
This is not a game to be played on your own. It’s designed as a team experience, so you’ll have to gather your friends and do what’s best for the team. That is the secret to success in this game; otherwise you could get defeated by a more well-articulated opponent. There’s power in numbers, so stick together and act as a unit.
That being said, the game also comes with options for you to practice and master every hero’s abilities and weapons. Take this opportunity to become a master in the game so you can really contribute to your team’s victory.
This is definitively another win for this game developing company and you will not be sorry you tried it out.